CSO Pharmitalia S.p.A. , Italian leading Company in Pharmaceutical and Healthcare solutions and Ashfield Healthcare, a Global Provider in innovative healthcare outsourcing, are proud to be working with Diurnal to recruit a Medical Science Liaison.
The company has a strong, multi-skilled entrepreneurial management team with extensive pharmaceutical product development experience and an affiliated network of world-class clinical experts in the area of endocrinology. The successful candidate will provide clinical and scientific information in response to unsolicited enquiries about Diurnal marketed and developmental products to physicians, other health care providers, medical centres and staff, health maintenance organizations, and government health agencies with a focus on the countries of deployment.
Diurnal is a UK-based specialty pharmaceutical company dedicated to developing high-quality hormone therapeutics to aid lifelong treatment for rare and chronic endocrine conditions, including Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia, Adrenal Insufficiency, Hypogonadism and Hypothyroidism.
• Enhance Diurnal’s image as an advocate of medical advancement.
• Maintains business and clinical knowledge of treatment trends including current treatment strategies, current and pending competitors, and new therapeutic developments.
• Increases Diurnal’s visibility among leaders in the relevant therapeutic fields.
• Identifies, establishes and maintains collaborative relationships.
• Participates in medical education for healthcare professionals.
• Responds to unsolicited request for medical information associated with supported products and disease state areas.
• Provides effective clinical presentations to internal and external audiences.
• Identifies and communicates key clinical and research issues and insights from industry leaders to appropriate departments.
• Present scientific and clinical data for Diurnal’s marketed products
• Develop and maintain successful relationships with key opinion leaders, clinical investigators, and providers at academic and non-academic settings in order to achieve mutually agreed upon objectives.
• Possess a proven ability to effectively communicate complex information.
• Overnight stays with extensive National and International travel is expected from the role.
• English and italianl anguage capability
• PhD, PharmD, MD or MS degree
• Product launch experience advantageous
• 3 years’ experience MSL
• Endocrinology experience strongly preferred
• Thorough understanding of the local health system
• Understands the commercial agenda
• Strong scientific / clinical understanding
CSO Pharmitalia & Ashfield are fast-paced places to work where you will be highly valued. We’ll give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It’s our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the resourcing department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
It’s mandatory to send CV in English (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your interest in CSO Pharmitalia-Ashfield and Diurnal.